Sunday, May 3, 2009

i fel miserable

hrmm...
2day is a vry tiring day...again..
frm friday asik g sne cni..
jln non-stop..huish..freaking tiring...
n n..yeah m nt in a gud state rite nw...
i jz fel like m nt yet redy 4 all diz...
bt pat of my heart kep encourage' me...
so at one moment i belive dat i cn do it
bt sumtimes i fel like i cant...
i jz duno...
i fel hepy bt i fel sad...
i wan 2 laugh...bt i wan to cry at da exact moment...
i wan 2 face da reality bt i fel like runing away...
reality????
hw cn i live witout hope if evytink roun me lok promising???
tel me hw???
plzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha...
i knw i soun crazy..insane n blablabla...
bt m jz fel presure...
no worries..
xsmpi thp gila kot..hehe
hrmm...
hurrrr...
hishhhh...
lalalala...
da x tau mau ckp ape..so bttr stop here...
i reli hope dt my dream wil cum tru n i wil b on da right track...
amin...

No comments: