Tuesday, November 3, 2009

the road taken

the road not taken...stil remember this poem???
we learned this when we were in form 4...
this poem has being written by robert frost between 1915-1920(im not sure)...
n frankly speaking..diz guy..hes GENIUS...
most of us today cn practically relate this poem to ourself..
if not to all atleast to me...

i would like to quote the first stanza;

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, 
And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler,
long I stood
And looked down one
as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

yup..its true that i could not travel both...
so i really need to make up my mind now..
and hurry make a decision...
bt it jz too confusing
whether i should stick with what im doing now
and put myself in a quite dangerous state should i say
or choose another way that is more safe?


this sentence i quote from last stanza;

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I
took the one less traveled by,


but in my case I TOOK THE ONE USED TO TRAVEL BY
atlast...
after a not very long thought bt a very full-filling*is this da right word?* one...
i think i have made my choice...
actually i have travel half of the 1st road...to be honest it was too painfull for me...
it was unsafe n so dangerous...i can if i struggle..bt how long can i survive?
so i think before its too late*or maybe too early or even major too late*...
it better for me to make a turn back...
travel the second road, which look more compromising...
and the second road that im thinking of taking is the path that always being taken by the others that had travel the first road...

thats the fact that i need to accept...
im just the same as the others
typical n maybe boring me...
im just not strong enough to face the sufferness of the first road...
to make the turn back wasnt easy
a lot of experience i have found while travelling the first road...
but not willing to finish the first road show that im a weak person
i admit it...I AM WEAK!

and second road...
i hope i have made a right choice...
m already half way in making a move into the 2nd way...
by begin my 1st step means im throwing away my ambition...
da thing that i really wanted to do...
but nvm..i can start allover again n begin to love my new pathway







buzz:clueless

No comments: