Thursday, December 31, 2009

goodbye 2009 and hello 2010

im getting older
19??
its like unbelievable..
feels like it just last month that i enter standard 1
and its like i sat for my spm last week
and like it just yesterday that i filled up my upu form!!!
but WAKE UP lame me~
all the things had past like long time ago

nothing much happened this year
1. got my driving license (that i never use to the fullest so far)
2. spm result (it was ok..not bad 4 me..less an A than what i have target..bt nvm)
3. enter matriculation in physical science (actually i applied 4 life science bt didnt get it)
after finishing a semester in matric, i decided to leave cause matric is way too hard and its very risky..so..i end up at no 4...
4. enter uitm for faundation in law (kedah campus..i know..its far from home..so wish me luck)

thats all i guess..
nothing remarkable

resolution for 2010??
hrmm..let me think
1. score 3.5 and above
2. be a good and responsible daughter
3. dekatkan diri dengan ALLAH S.W.T ...insyaallah
4. be more succesful
5. be more independent
6. work harder
7. stop searching for love as its not really important and love can come on its own la..just wait
8.DIET and loss weight!!!! (try harder pls)

its more to general resolution..
later i figure out on what else that i want and i need..
hehe
(^^,)

No comments: