Thursday, December 24, 2009

time

it is less than 9 hours before i step my foot in the bus..
sumpah..
its like the longest 9 hours i ever felt...
i can't wait to be home...
i miss kuantan 'fresh' air..
i miss kuantan oxygen
i miss kuantan sunlight
i miss kuantan moon
i miss kuantan star
i miss kuantan sky
haha...
i know technically its the same but..
literally its NOT!!!

and the most important thing is..I MISS MY FAMILY
not to forget MY FRIENDS in kuantan
last but not least is KUANTAN'S FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*to any of my frens that expect to see me lost my weight in uitm kedah, just dont hope too much..bcz i tink m getting more and more heavier..LOL*


psttt~mse majlis smbutan awl muharam kt surau las week..aku wat sme budak2 tu kecur air liur dgr cter psl mknn kt kuantan..haha..da la hari tu dorg puase and berbuka mkn roti je..kejam kah sye??huhu

No comments: