Thursday, February 11, 2010

will the dream come true?

its too complicated
i like him
with no reason

i don't even know how its started
when i notice the feelings its already too late

its too quick
and all of a sudden

to say that i'm in love
maybe its too fast

but i like him
i adore him
i admire him

its like there's a spark in him
that make me keep looking
and make me thinking of him

but everything seems to be way too complicated
some ancient undiscovered unrealisable love triangle suddenly stuck with me

i am the type who won't fight for something
and to fight for something that wasn't mine is PATHETIC

but a few days ago
some thought came across my mind

if i keep backing off
and surrendered before i start my fight
when will i win?
when will i gain success?

but the fact that he's not mine really freaking bothering me like hell
there's no use to fight for him right?
he's not belong to me

so maybe i should keep holding to my principe which is don't fight for something that wasn't mine

pssttt:this post make me look like freaking psycho path..haha

No comments: