Monday, March 29, 2010

am i that bored?

guess what have i done?
i just finish reviewing some Part 2 notes.

nerd right?
it just the effect of being too boring
plus too free
sumpah.i got nothing else to do

i look at my facebook page
nothing much interesting

i look in my movie folder
nothing did attract my attention

i look at my yahoo messenger
i saw some friends online
but i don't know who to buzz
kind of afraid that i will disturb them
so just leave it idle

so as the result of being too nice and too nerdy
i got some picture on next sem subject

MTC037 : Introduction to Law II
MTC038 : Library and Information Processing Skill
MTC039 : Introduction to Social Psychology
BEL313 : Critical Thinking
BEL260 : (somehing to do with MUET)


someone please save me from doing all this.
it does seem weird.
studying during holiday is SO NOT ME!


No comments: