Monday, April 19, 2010

changes over time

see how we change. compare the class pics. undeniably different.


FORM 1

FORM 2


FORM 3


I hate my Form 1 pic the MOST! I look terrible in there. Sangat bulat. hahaha. And yeah. I prefer taking my pic standing :)

Btw, ada a few yang pindah
Syahaz Emir Farhan, Nur Lyana and Azeem

Still keeping on track with Lyana via Myspace.

But I know nothing about Azeem now. Lost track of him.

And the same goes to Syahaz. He just dissapear like that. I guess I saw him in tennis court somewhere around Tasik Titiwangsa a few years back but takut nak tegur. Maybe he won't recognise me. We were not really close. And if Im not mistaken he's studying in St.John Institution, Kuala Lumpur..maybe

2 comments:

j2h said...

aku lagi best. gambar aku takdek time form 2, form 3, form 5 sbb tak datang... aku pon tak paham kenapa diorg slalu amik time aku xdtg, ke sbb mmg aku slalu ponteng. =.=

gambar time darjah 1 - darjah 5 lagi la... tak dapat dikesan pon kewujudan dia... shit shit.

Nur Hanisah said...

sbb kau slalu ponteng kot.
haha.
sekolah aku inform sminggu awal if ade photoshot.
tp gmbr mse form 5 dh hilang:P

aku ade gmbr sekolah rndh lg.
tp aku benci.xske.serabai gila kau tau.hahahaha