Sunday, June 21, 2009

to:OTHMAN BIN BAKAR(ayahanda)

dear ayah...
diz poem is 4 u...
i've wrote it las year...
n i had post it in my myspace blog..
hweva..since ive my own blog nw..
i'll repost it here...
n i recite diz poem 2 ayah 2day s 2day is such a special day...

AYAH,
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!



ayah

dats what I call my father

he's fun

he's understanding

and he also sporting

he is my number 1 fan

he support me in evytink I do

he show me the right way to take

and sumtimes he help me to solve my problems

we are not rich

and that doesn't mean dat we're poor

we are a middle-class family

but ayah always tried to give us what we want

and we will pay it back by making him proud

he take care of us

he loves us

he is such a caring father

and I love him too

I mean we love him so much!!

without ayah and mak

we are not going to be here

in the world of happiness

and the world of sorrow

last but not least

ayah is my hero

and he's even better than zorro

I luv u , AYAH!!!

No comments: