Sunday, October 4, 2009

missing them

i jz hate diz kind of undefined feel'...
y did my tears sudenly drop???
i noe i miss mak n ayh so much...
bt y m i crying...
y did diz feel' sudenly appeared...
if mak noe m crying wif no reasons in diz vry morning
she wil fel worried...
not jz mak..m worried of myself too...
i dun haf any resons 4 being weird diz few weeks...
i dun wan dem 2 feel weird..
dah la aritu i ask dem to cpt2 blikan insurans kesihatan 4 me...
gosh..i duno y on earth m i saying dat abruptly..
mak da buat muka pelik dah time tu...
n nw m stuck at my study table in my hostel room trying to wipe my tears dat keep flowing down...
mak ayah...i dun wan 2 make u guys worries...
i dun wan 2 let u guys down...
both of u haf sacrifice alot 4 me...
i try...
try my best to put tings back in place...
try 2 make sure dat m walking on da right track...
m jz too lucky to haf parents like both of u hu alwys supot me in any condition..at any time..
neva put any presure on me even sumtime i didnt perfom well...
i cant says anytink else except from..im trying...
y cant i find sumtink else 2 say..sumting dat wil cheer u guys
urghh...if jz u guys noe hw m missing u guys rite nw...
i love u guys like hell...



No comments: