Friday, October 23, 2009

the return

its such a pleasure to hear the voices again...
i never realise about it before..
but now everything change..
it makes me wondered on how long have i left home....
to see the kids playing in front of my house..
it always be an eyesore...
but just now as i looking out of da window and saw them playing..
a very different kind of feeling that i felt...
maybe because i've left home for quite a long time*3 weeks is long enuf*
i dont know..bt the atmosphere has change...
it seems like im in a place that very new to me..
bt at the same time make me thinking of the old memories...
hurmmm..this is strange...
bt i feel like i want to go outside..stand in da middle on da small empty land in front of my house..open my arm as big as i can..smile..and laugh as loud and as long as i can and i want...
i want to let everyone know how i feel...
it looks like da rain going to fall down in a minute...
gosh..the rain...it gona complete everything
i know i might sounds crazy...
bt to return back to a place dat u know n familiar with will alwys be overwhelming

No comments: