Monday, March 22, 2010

confession

holiday starts today!!!
yeay!!
2 months.thats long right?
going to miss UiTM.no joke.hehe

i am not home yet.
spending a week in my aunt's house in Cheras.
seriously missing home right now.
Kuantan.wait for my return~

btw.just finish confessing 'things' with dear not so little cuzie, Niya.
confessing something from the deepest part of your heart wasn't easy.

looking back on the past happening wasn't that fun.
it's making me quite upset.but not sad enough to make me crying.
too much tears in the past and it wasn't worth it to cry over spilt milk.
however, past really a good teacher.
its teach me on how to be a strong girl.
if you think i am fragile now, you should see how weak i am before.
thanks Past!

move on to current happening.
nothing much but kinda enough.
i have friends who love me and care for me.
friends who i enjoy being with.
friends who laughing along with me at funny things.
friends who never leave my side when im down and sad.
i do love them.so much!
but sometimes, i'm wondering, when will i found my lover.
a person that will be with me no matter what happen
a person that is static and unchangeable
a person that will always be there
a person that i can immediately call when i have trouble
a person to share over almost everything.
i need that person. but i am holding back.
cause i know that being desperate gonna kill

talking about future
clueless i might say
just hoping that the light of hope will be there
hoping that life will be much better
hoping that things will be much easier
hoping that my friends will always there
hoping that I'll find my Earth Angel.
hoping that my family will be right by my side

No comments: