Sunday, April 25, 2010

We Got Married

I'm enjoying myself to the fullest as I was watching SeoHyun(SNSD) and YongHwa(CNBlue).
OMG! They are so cute together *eventhough it just some fake marriage*

However, for some reasons, I don't know why on Earth the 6th episode can be find NO WHERE!
It's like WTF! I thought its already being aired in Korea. I just need to watch that episode even without any subtitles.

I want to watch how jealous YongHwa is to see how well other CNBlue's members treat SeoHyun.
Please please please. I'm addicted to this fake couple. I freaking need to watch this till the end.


update(25/04/2010): yeay.at last i found it on thanhSH1's channel. it just being aired yesterday.being delayed due to some problems that happen in korea. enjoy watching it eventhough without subtitles.grrr~rasanya nak kena sambung balik lah belajar bahasa Korea yang tergendala masa masuk matriks dulu.DANG!

No comments: