Saturday, January 8, 2011

DOOM!

I think I screwed up my first test which is for Law of Contract. I have a strong feeling that I blew off everything. I forgot the Section, or in fact I just can't memorise its since the beginning. I jumble up everything that I read. I messed up everything yesterday. I guess its my fault. Putting too much pressure on myself, being too nervous for no reason and can't handle my stress well. Maybe i'm just not as professional as I think to separate some personal issues with studies. So gonna give the biggest 'L' sign to myself. Yeah I'm a loser and I do give a damn about it.

Next week, Economy Quiz and Global Test gonna take place. I just hope everything goes better this time.

p/s: I think I need to stop listening to other's past experience with foundation of law cause it doesn't makes me feel any better but makes everything worsen.

No comments: