Saturday, January 1, 2011

First day of 2011

Resolution:
Get over all the bad things that happen in 2010, move on and be a better person in 2011

What happen in 2010:
Love at first sight, heartbroken, rejected, gain friends, lost friends, being stab to death and resurrect (literally). This year I realise that a friend is not always a friend. I learn that people are different and sometimes the different brings harm. I've also see the transformation of human where they change from a very nice person to the most evil homosapiens. But still, 2010 teach me to be tougher. Despite all the unpleasent events, there are still wonderful moments that being captured. Life is colourful and unexpected. One moment its sunny, a second after its raining, and sometimes after the rain we can see the beautiful rainbow. I believe bad things happen for reason. So when something bad happen, stay strong cause we will found something pleasent at the end.

Hope for 2011:
Brings joy and fun to people that I love and make them proud. Further my study for degree. Be a better daughter, sibling and friend. One more thing, I think I am ready to let him go. This time I won't open my heart easily~ For real. Gonna be an ice princess. Sorry :)

No comments: