Thursday, February 4, 2010

a breaking down

why is it so hard for people to understand me?
and why everytime i try my best to understand others i will end up like this?!

i always put my friends' feelings into consideration..
but do they did the same for me?did they?
i love my friends for real..
i never hope for a repayment or what...
i build a friendship based on honesty and love..
but is it too much if i ask for them to consider of my feeling?
atleast once would be enough..more than enough

forgiveness...
'sorry' seems to be the easiest word for me to say
everytime i did something wrong
this word going to come out first
and sometimes
i even said sorry for something that wasn't my fault..at all

but them???
did they ever say sorry to me?
maybe they did..
but when i really dying to hear 'sorry' from them
i never get the chance to hear it

since the day i was born
its me who always says sorry
and its always them who rarely say sorry



i love my friends..all of them..with all my heart..and really appreciate them..

but again..did i mean anything to them?



psttt: love is a stupid loser stuff

No comments: