Sunday, February 7, 2010

sedar

post kedua untuk hari ini...
kebelakangan nie aku berhadapan dengan mood swing yang agak hebat dan dahsyat...
but no comment on that
penat dah fikir pasal depression je

motif post ni?
hurmm...
just want to thanks 'dia' for again make me realise something about 'you'
something that was unsure and also a maybe
eventhough it's a maybe
yet i feel like a glass of water being splash on my face
like a wake up call
and in a harsh word..IT'S AN AWAKENING SLAP!!^^

'dia' just cakap that something to comfort herself
but yet i guess its going to help me too
help me to forget 'you'
help me to erase 'you'
and and..help me to LIQUID 'you'

haha..watever lah kan...
malas nak mengarut panjang-panjang
just nak say thanks to 'dia'
a lot of thankful..hehe




psttt: Qi..u are a brilliant songwritter...and vocalist too..falling in love with the song 'WHY'..eventhough it just a lyrics with no music yet..(^_-)

No comments: