Wednesday, March 24, 2010

HISTORY

i have when trough a quite rough time before
a time when tears become part of me
a time when crying is the greatest activity
i would like to refer that time as Dark Moment

During the Dark Moment
i use to sit by the corner
while watching people dancing
they were so happy
while I am just sitting there quietly
being accompanied by loneliness

During the Dark Moment
no one saw me
no one ever care about me
but there was something that everyone did
THEY TOOK ME FOR GRANTED
exception for a few people who did care for me
but time and place separated us apart

But after meditate for quite a while
i continue moving with my life
enjoy my life alone
it was not good
however it wasn't that bad as well
by that so called Renaissance Moment
i just try to appreciate my life more
and appreciate myself more than others

When I was sitting alone
suddenly i saw a small light of hope
and i am so lucky when the light shining more brighter day by day
I just don't want the light to dissapear

one thing that i realise through all this moments is i have plenty of good friends
they have always been in my life.
they do care about me.
therefore i never give a damn if i have new friends that throwing me away.

one more thing is by losing a friend, you are going to receive a plenty more valuable friends.
so do not feel too down or depress

4 comments:

clah said...

nisah,sye jejalan blog awk nieh.
do come visit mine too.

p/s:provide chat box is easier kut..

Nur Hanisah said...

tnx syilah.
mmg nk letak cb pon.
tp mcm complicated.haha^^
but nvm.
insyaallah ltk x lme lg

clah said...

okaih! btw,da link blog nisah.

askin' permission~

Nur Hanisah said...

ok sure.
no prob