Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Truth

I was super duper boring when I purposely click 411 on the remote control.Thank God I did that. A movie entitled ' Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day ' did manage to glue me infront of the television and prevent myself from go online. This movie pictures London around 1939 as its setting.

I get some message from this movie. It might be different from what others may said but I do interprete things in my own way. People holds onto their own point of view. Don't let yourself being easily influence by others. Never let it happen.

I try to look deeper inside the storyline. It might be the first time for me to watch a movie and also look into its value. Usually I just seek for entertainment. Laugh, cry and then fade away.

People always hiding behind atleast a lie. Why? Because the fear of not being accepted and feeling ashamed of our very own backgrounds. We always try to be someone who we are not really are. Faking ourselves just to be on the top of the society. Acting to catch the attention of others and be in the limelight. People love spotlight so much.

But sometimes, being hypocrite will also help us in one way or another. While we were busy keeping up with our lies, we might also found the true one among the fakers. The one who accept us despite of what we really are. The one who judge us based on our inside despite of our appearance.

However, always bare in mind that it is not easy to carry on living with lies. Maybe you should not start lying at all. One lie will lead to another and it keeps going on without you know where to stop.


* i am not strong enough to prevent myself from writing *

2 comments:

hmdnzr said...

yes you are. jap nisah
who are you again?
bahahahhaha

Nur Hanisah said...

fine hamdan! fine!
haha
:D